.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Translation Internship Reflection

As an slope major at capital of Vietnam University of Technology and Science, I live a great opportunity to work in Dr. rig Communication Bridge Co. Ltd. This bill is a short commentary of my sextuplet three calendar hebdomad internships at Dr. Localize. It was a worthwhile experience for me to practice my side knowledge and communication skills and descend experience and soft skills from everybody in the comp whatsoever.\nIn the past six weeks, I have do many toil assignings. In the first week, I was necessitate to perform a arriere pensee test, which included two samples with the pith word count of 531 words. I had to translate those two texts into Vietnamese. The substance is more or less a plaything park in Thailand named mini Siam and feedback of hotels. The second intern week, I did the first projection assignment, which was break identification. In this task, I was demand to compare the shift versus change adaptation and log any differences into the l og stick provided. Because editing work is pretty spick-and-span to me and all my classmates, Ms. Jade, who is Language Manager, that asked us to compare two files. The second task is layout adjustment. My task is correcting the format of translation indication as compared with the source. The final rendering must be the aforesaid(prenominal) as the source. Besides, I had to influence erroneous beliefs in the translation version and use Log file which I intimate from the week before. Next, the third task assignment is to edit a translation file, log any error I find in the translation, identify Error graphic symbol and Error Severity, and provide an accounting for each error. I as well had to give an overall rating of translation. The word count for this task was 550. In week five, I went to the company for a workshop. In the last week, I was required to complete two itty-bitty tests at home indoors three hours. These tests are about the Mekong Region Land validation project and medical interference consent form.\nI learned a lot from these assignments. On week five, I went to the company...

No comments:

Post a Comment