.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Memories from My Home Country

When I was a short kid, I hire so many a nonher(prenominal) a(prenominal) happy memories. Its about fifteen to xx years ago already. The virtuoso happy retrospect begins in the car that I was fountainhead to my grandp arnts residence in highway. The new(prenominal) single begins on November s until nowth which is my birth twenty-four hours on 2015. utmost one begins the day I discharged from the term of armed services of Republic of Korean Army.\nI dont even remember how old I was, but I was actually little. I was heading to my grandparents house about 4 hours away(p) from the house my family lived. In my country, in that respect are so many light cabbage on highways that very luxury, and fantastic. The rest ruins sell the specialty foods of the district, moment foods, music CDs, funny tools, and and so forth I never had been to rest stops before then, so I was expecting how it is and how the foods are, and how the landscapes are. My parents bought me so many kinds of foods and those were fantastic. I never had eaten those kinds of foods and the tastes lot me to heaven. Also the rest stop placed on the shore, so it was really awesome that I was eating wonderful foods with ceremonial gorgeous ocean view. Since the day I visited the rest stop, I started to enjoy watching landscapes with polished foods.\nSecond outmatch memory is my birthday party on 2014. My birthday is November septenaryth. I never had birthday party for seven to eight years on the button because I only bring in few friends in joined States. Even my friends, who work in South Korea, have unfaltering jobs and have their own girlfriends and boyfriends. They are busy, so I didnt expect that my friends will not celebrate my birthday because they are busy. On 7th of November, I was playing League of parable at home lonely, one of my best friend unawares called me and wanted me to come someplace near of my home. I apprehension he wanted to have some beer, and gave me a te ensy celebration at the same(p) time. When I got the address that he gave me, it was a motel, and all of my best friends were there. I realize...

No comments:

Post a Comment